View Single Post
Old 29-06-2010, 01:48 PM
Vendor

gslrallysport at standard level

QFM Pads Fitted to BA Falcon!
Quote:
Hi,

I own and drive a BA Futura 4.0L auto sedan. I was so impressed with the performance of your QFM pads on my BA Falcon I though I would drop you a email.

Ok firstly I spoke to someone there questioning on what pads and what improvement I could expect and was told QFM pads and around 10% or so, ok that was sure a understatement.

I had the QFM pads and new DBA slotted rotors fitted and I got to say I was very surprised the 10% improvement was wrong try 40 to 50%.

I have found that now braking is effortless less peddle pressure is required and the actually braking action is a major improvement, when I say peddle pressure I mean before on the standard BA pad and rotors you had to apply a reasonable heavy pressure to apply the brakes where now its almost just a toe pressure to apply the same braking effort.

Stopping from 100K’s the difference is easily 3 to 4 car lengths and as before less peddle pressure. One of the keys here as well as the stopping improvement is the requirement to use less peddle pressure this is something that the older drivers would appreciate not to mention make for safer driving.

I feel fitting the QFM pads and DBA rotors has made my vehicle much safer to drive and given me more security in the braking department.

K.Chapman
North QLD
No link available, sent via email!