Thread: 24 hrs to go.
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2010, 07:14 AM
Sign me up!
Scoobie Doobie

RoughStilin at standard level
Default 24 hrs to go.

Hey everyone,

Just thought I would share my excitement with you guys. MY 04 STI is booked in at ASG tomorrow morning at 8am. It will be going in for the following.

1. Dump pipe. It already has a cat-back
2. Hi-Flow cat
3. Walbro fuel pump
4. Tune

I have also asked for a before and after dyno run and printout (Ill post them up here on Friday), just to see where the car is sitting power wise, before and after the mods. Nic basically said i would be sitting around the 150 awkw mark now, and he anticipates around the 190 awkw, with all the work complete.

It has a pppsssshit blow off valve on it right now, so that will be coming off and going back to the standard plumb back prior to tune.

Just looking for a bit of feedback from other people who have had the same work completed. I have searched and read the information I could find , however would be good to get any specific information on the differences between the two power figures, in drivability / reliability etc. Before anyone says it, yes I know it will be quicker and more fun to drive

As I mentioned before, I am happy to post up my before and after dyno readings to show what I gained from the mods above.

I also have the Kartboy short shift and bushings in the mail, so should receive them tomorrow. I will do my best to put install instructions with photos etc together, hopefully it may help someone else install theirs in the future, as I can only find the bushing install on this site.

Can't wait until 5pm tomorrow night