View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 08:10 PM
Subaru Tech Division

karina2009 is unrated

thanks you for a proper answer, now my worry is turning it into one of those cheap wrx's.. i'll try my best, but dw i wnt b buyin cheap. only the best

im gonna c wat alberts can quote me, but i'm setting myself a grand minimum so i shouldnt b too disappointed.. ihope :/

thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEX. View Post
Karina, I'm going to cut through the crap that is a typical perth-wrx thread and give you the straight dope:

People on here give others shit for the way they do things because it's not the way they themselves would do it.
But the truth is that they honestly don't give a shit.
Until a week ago nobody here even know you existed, so why would they care or not if you chuck neons on your car?
I hate neons but i respect that what you do with your car is up to you and may ultimately only appeal to you. And here we go with the typical airy fairy quote: "at least you're happy." But that's all that matters!!

Just ffs if you're going to so something, do it well.

you want audio? good - you're normal.
DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR (i really mean this):
PM [BUMPSTOP] (his name is Macey) on these forums, or call his work, or go see him. He might've contacted you already about offering his services. If he hasn't, then you should know that he's basically the residential expert on car audio as he works at Westside Car Audio and is responsible for some of WA's best car installs. He's based in Cannington. It's a little trek from where you are, but it will be worth it. Also, Albert's Car Stereo is almost next door. Both places are very reputable and will give you honest advice and an honest setup to suit your budget. Even if you don't want a custom install (and it'll set you back a few more $$ than you're probably thinking), you will at least walk away with quality goods and not an overpriced P.O.S that strathfield might try and sell you. You generally get what you pay for in car audio.

You've got the beast - well done. Now make it yours by having it mirror your tastes and personality. But please don't make yourself look cheap - there's enough of those rexes out there...