View Single Post
Old 14-07-2010, 05:19 PM
Sign me up!
IMPREZA STi S204

JDM_STYLE at standard level
Default Cod black ops & moh tier 1

Ok saw these online today and I gotta say I'm really looking forward to both of these games.

COD Black Ops looks awesome it's basically a series of shadowy covert operation missions that liken to what went down during the height of the Cold War so of course you start of in a 1960s-era Russia for large portion of the game and then finally end up in Vietnam looking for the NVA aka "Charlie".

Couple of screen shots:

It's been awhile since we've had a good MOH title so im looking forward to seeing what they have in store for us, I really heart the old original WW2 set MOH games so hopefully this will be better or atleast on a par of how good the old ones
were.

So basically EA have stepped up to the times and this release is based on a group of elite commandos called "Tier 1 Operators" and the missions are during their operations behind enemy lines in Afghanistan.

It's being set in the early stages of the still-ongoing current war over there, when the US-backed Northern Alliance was pushing toward victory over the now-resurgent Taliban and their Al-Qaeda allies.

Time to Slaughter some insurgents and hopefully we get to shoot at OSAMA.

ALLAH AKBAR, BOOM.

Some screen shots:

Release dates are:

MOH T1: OCT 14th and COD B/O: Nov 9th

Available on XBOX 360, PS3 and PC.

221.7KW-ATW 498.5NM MMS ROLLER DYNO & BUILT BY STi NINJAS, BUILD #318/600

EBISU SUBARU, SHIBUYA-KU TOKYO