View Single Post
Old 16-07-2010, 10:22 AM
Flat Four Father

urabus knows their stuff

The first thing I would do is fire Phil Rogers. He is the one in charge of Subaru Motorsport and is the absolute anti christ for promotoing Subaru Motorsport in this country. His attitude is absolutely unbelievable. Nearly at the point where I write a letter the Nick Senior and tell him what a smacktard this guy is and it is clearly time to carry out a performance reivew and what criteria he should be measured against. I would of thought leaving punter with no other option than to sell the dak dak and buy an evo becuase of sheer incompetence was not what they were looking for.

Now I have that off my chest my understanding is that Subaru have recently bought in 12 new spec c stis. They would have to match ralliart pricing which is $40k + gst. Brand new and obviously b reg only. Problem is that the horse has bolted. The amount of evo x's out there vs new shape sti that are competing is 10 to 1. All of the development is going to go into the evo. With the exception of MMS / Dean Herridge no one has really made either the new STi or the Evo competitive at Targa Tas. I think people are in a bit of a quandry and sitting on their hands to see what they do with the evo XI.

Brendon