View Single Post
Old 20-07-2010, 11:04 PM
Flat Four Father

urabus knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejay View Post
pics of room mates mrs?
she like 40 dude. quite tidy for an old duck, but shes still old....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete gopal View Post
brendon,

this whole smart home/retic controller/ac controller thing would be way easier to do with a PLC (programmable logic controller). It's very doable and i've been thinking of doing it myself, just can't find a donor PLC at the moment (ie a job to pay for one).

it might not be everyone's cup of tea but a touch panel + plc setup would look great imo and best of all programming these is easy (well i know how and i still owe you a favour)
I have got lots of jobs I am sure need something like this. I am sure we can do a deal for 2! I forgot about that. I get toyota gold fleet now. Silver got me $2k off the latest cruiser but gold was $4400. Great success.

I spoke to my mate that is epic apple fanboi and he was going on about some apple mini and I could run everything through that. Certainly sounded promising Could use an ipod touch or ipad as the remote. dont know how easy it is yet as he was saying you buy the unit, then the extra hard drives then this adapter then this usb thingy and then this and then that and being apple you would hope it would all plug and play but I really want something that has everything in the box and I can spend a weekend running cables and tuning it in with a couple of mates and half a pallet of beer.

Brendon

Last edited by urabus; 20-07-2010 at 11:10 PM.