View Single Post
Old 28-07-2010, 01:52 PM
STI Master

Trexx at standard level
Send a message via Yahoo to Trexx

Quote:
Originally Posted by mARC View Post
It sports the same WR Blue colour as the SWRT car that carried Solberg to victory.

Featuring a silver sports gearshift knob, Petter Solberg WRC console badge and key ring, the special edition has the famed Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive system and 168 Kilowatt turbocharged horizontally opposed boxer engine that has made Impreza WRX an automotive icon and a rally winner for both Subaru Rally Team Australia and SWRT.

The Special Edition is priced identically to the standard Impreza WRX sedan - $42,490 (RRP) for the manual and $44,990 (RRP) for the automatic. (Prices do not include statutory/dealer on road costs).

Struggling to see whats so special about the Solberg edition? Subaru priced it at the same price as a standard WRX?
Look at the pedigree of the former owner Theres a premium for the price right there.

I bought it in Dec 2004 For $37,500 plus SD and it was six months old (never thought it was 2003 but never checked)

Sold it for $30K I think in 2008 at 40K km or so - was unmodded until 2007.

Cant speak for the last couple of years but it had 3inch, Verso, K & N Panel and Walbro fitted when I sold it.

Sat lower than standard too - unsure if previous owner or Solberg mod.