Thread: Unfuck the Gulf
View Single Post
Old 30-07-2010, 12:58 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

GTB Liberty is a guruGTB Liberty is a guru

A local's opinion of the site:

#
Jason Burger Visual 5 days ago
Seriously. Shut up. Just shut the hell up. I live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and find this insulting. I have family and friends who are fishermen, restaurant owners, small business owners, etc. that have been directly impacted by the oil spill. I am so sick of useless .org/.com "Charities" that use these events to promote their political agenda. (yeah, remember Hurricane Katrina) Did BP do wrong, absolutely. Should they pay the folks that got screwed, absolutely. Here's the key, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO WILL HAVE TO PAY (MONEY). If dumbasses like UFTG and other faux organizations keep getting in the way, causing more trouble/problems, and causing them to (wait for it) spend more money on dealing with idiots like you, guess what. They will now have less money to take care of the citizens of the Gulf Coast, in the extreme case, causing BP to shut down and go out of business before everyone can be compensated. BP, um, still has to exist to help folks, so quit crucifying them. NEWSFLASH, BP is already taking care of things. I know, I have seen their offices up and down the Mississippi Gulf Coast. I see reports on the local news on how they are already writing out checks. Speaking of which, we are our own watchdogs. The local TV Channels/Newspapers are reporting on this/keeping BP in check, around the clock, so much that, that IS ALL that is on our local news. So I say to jackasses like you, I appreciate it (NOT) but when you shoot your little "greenscreen I give a crap" PSA's, well it pisses me off and I say "Shut the pie hole!" We took care of ourselves thru Hurricane Katrina and we'll damn sure take care of ourselves now.

I have to agree with the futility of sites like UFTG.

Would be better to save your time and money, fly to the states, and start cleaning up the beaches yourself rather than purchase a t shirt.