Thread: G'day :D
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

cougermoon at standard level

Yeah i am a huge chrome hater :P i will be ditching the rims, but for the moment they have great tread, i mite get them powder coated a gun metal colour after they get sand blasted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _daz_ View Post
Welcome!!!

Lose the rims

Take the time to learn the car properly, few first time WRX owners on the forum don't seem to keep their cars straight for too long, sadly..not saying you're in this unfortunate group & hoping you won't be mate and congrats on the conversion to Subaru AWD goodness

Happy WRXing

Edit: Out of curiosity from who/where did you buy this car???
Thanks mate. I take great pride in all my cars, and this one will be very much loved. Has had a full swade cleaner, leather cleaner done to it, also have foam cleaned all the carpets, removed the dumb stickers that were on it and polished the car with paint protector.

To who asked were i got it from, it was in the quokka, ad wasnt very descriptive, but i took a look and the car was straight, and i could tell that the previous owner spent a lot of time with the car looking after it.

Its going in 2morrow for a FULL service, i want everything new in it so i know exactly were its at.

Thanks all for such nice replies, cant wait to see you guys on the road

Cheers

Will