View Single Post
Old 13-08-2010, 10:42 AM
Sir AntiLag

rubberbudgie at standard level
Send a message via MSN to rubberbudgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossco View Post
You don't pay & they suspend the owners drivers license now, Unless you take it to court.

Try fighting the clamping @ Scitech with the constitution......
No the clamping you fight with a cordless angle grinder and cutting disc

But seriously, next time you get a parking ticket give me a yell and I'll give you a copy of the template document which you fill in and send to the relevant council and the ticket will be withdrawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XT43 View Post
How do you think signing up to a forum is going to get you off a speeding ticket?

A guy here signed up to a dating forum and he still can't score.
Well if you can't score on a dating site you've got serious problems, especially a free one but that's another issue entirely.

I already had the documents for the speeding fine process, I just signed up to get the updates which as it turned out wasn't really needed as it's still the same 3 step process to getting the ticket withdrawn.

I don't get any money for recommending the site, so why would I recommend it unless it worked? Feel free to drop over my place and I'll show you the process and you'll spin right out just how the various loopholes work.

(and further proof it works was confirmed to me yesterday by a certain female police officer I met on a dating site actually )

Last edited by rubberbudgie; 13-08-2010 at 10:49 AM.