View Single Post
Old 16-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

cameltoemcgee at standard level

here's my take on it.... i'm willing to put money on the libs not repealing the ISP censorship, both labour and liberals are working toward the same goals as they're both funded by the same major corporations... and an ISP filter is looking like its going to be pushed through in the US for the same reason... filtering of information... welcome to communist australia...

1: don't vote for either of the major parties, avoid giving them votes as much as possible, then maybe, one day, we'll have a government that doesn't pass laws just because the corporation that benefits has enough money to fill their pockets for doing it and we'll have a sustainable functional society.
2: Watch "the obama deception" - although it is biased and mainly about america, and so disturbing that most will dismiss it as conspiracy theory, the information supporting it is all there if you want to go digging for it yourself... and there is an absolute shiteload of it... And in the not too distant future, entirely relevant to australia and our freedom in general.