View Single Post
Old 16-08-2010, 04:32 PM
Burnout!

Kato is a guruKato is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
Sorry John, but this industry is my bread and butter, and my advice is to find a nice dressing to go with your shorts

The 'interwebs' is only a small fraction of what the NBN in capable of providing this country. The libs already put us 10 years behind in this department. We can't afford to let Telstra keep the stranglehold on comms in this country. We will be stuck in the dark ages for a very long time.

Edit:
Oh, also I forgot to add that it is unlikely the filter will get through. It has already currently been put on hold by the tool Conroy, pending clarification on classifications. Libs have stated they will vote it down, and there are other Labor ministers who would prefer to see it made opt-in, and have the parents take responsibility.
Not knocking that the NBN is good. I want it.

It was more of a clarification of do people understand the meme pictures they post. Or are they posting to just be cool.

Posting pictures implying that under a Liberal government the internet will be slower than it is now, is just silly imo.

As for the dressing to go with my shorts... I'm still waiting for consumer data price/plans to be announced