View Single Post
Old 24-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

cameltoemcgee at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kato View Post
You are the one who keeps banging on about NWO stuff, so here's my rebuttal.

1. Tell people how a vote in the just had election could change this.
2. Explain how the population of Australia would ever 'have a say' if the world was to head towards a NWO backed by these evil 'corporations'. We are only 20 million people. Cities in USA, Europe and Asia have far more people than us.
3. Explain the problem of a one world government? Other than of course the 'corporations' will make money from it.
4. Show some explicit proof that Australia is secretly plotting to have this happen. Movies such as Zeitgeist etc, whilst very interesting do not show proof.
1: If people don't vote for corporate funded parties(assuming the voting system is not rigged) then the power to pass laws in australia is taken away from the extremely wealthy and powerful handful of corporations.
2: We don't "have a say" so to speak in the politics of other nations but we could safely assume that if australia did break away from tradition and someone got in power that made radical changes to how the country was run to favour the benefit of the people instead of corporations, then people in other countries would definitely hear about it and i think that would go a long way toward empowering them in inciting their own shift of power, for example, if the government took control of the australian currency again, instead of allowing a privatised central bank to determine interest rates and print money to its hearts content.
3: the problem is not the idea itself, the problem is who is going to be in power, and how it is going to be used. instituted under the current regime of power. If it was an individualist government who valued the liberties of individuals, and treated EVERYONE equally under law(what is in the US constitution but not upheld anymore) ie: knowing that a corporation is not a big fancy entity that has more importance that a bloke who owns a house next to a high power traffic line, infact a corporation is just a bunch of people, who have no more or less rights than that one bloke, and can try to persuade him to move, but under no circumstances may they coerce/force him to then it would be a very good thing i think. Due to the nature of men and the fact that there will always be people who will abuse power. the power of the government should be limited to defending the rights of individuals and doing things that benefit individuals, not in the greater good mentality that you posted earlier on in this thread, but for the greater good provided it doesn't violate any individuals/minorities rights.
4: Zeitgeist is interesting, but not particularly factual and doesn't promote individualism, it promotes a form of hippy communism, which although sounds nice, is no different to how things stand at the moment really, the power is still in the hands of an elite few. the real issue is people don't understand government as a simple scale, anarchy on one end, and totalitarianism on the other. I can't show explicit proof that it's happening, all there ever is is evidence, you decide whether the evidence is compelling or not. Its not australia explicitly that is forming the NWO, its much bigger than that and if you read the PDF's i posted earlier in the thread thats a pretty good basis of evidence to start with... i have checked and cross referenced enough of it to say that its well researched and accurate.