View Single Post
Old 25-08-2010, 11:16 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

FEI-STi_REX at standard level

LOL thanks everyone;

Kato: I'd definitely be keeping the bonnet and scoop black as well as the front lip... Have decided against the wing now I think, I fell in love with the car with no wing and I think I'll just keep it in the shed just incase I get bored.

Kym: Thanks mate, I do remember your STi having the black boot and bonnet and one of my older cars had the same done and I loved it, especially with the black rims, it's just that sometimes I think my car is missing the wing, I may actually get some photochops done and test it out.

Latenitez: I'll agree with the EVO comment, 8MR's and 8/9's with their wings in black look the shiz but I think it's probably because of their body lines as well as their tinted tail-lights/headlights. Also, thanks for the kind comments!

I think where I stand now is I'll be doing the bonnet/scoop and lip and boot and roof vane all black and tinted tail-lights.

Will post up pictures next week once it's all done! Thanks for all the opinions guys, really do appreciate it, has definitely helped.