View Single Post
Old 27-08-2010, 08:00 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

R3X at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVRENUF View Post
Yeah I was looking at it at once stage, wanted more so just police issue 9mm with eventually getting owner ship of one etc how ever I know i wouldnt be able to keep up with the required visits, and then I wouldnt be complying with the membership.
What gun is this you shoot with ?

The chains tied to gun are rules now i think Becuase to many people topping them selfs in there.

though If your a cop you dont have it chained. Though i havnt been in a long time so things could have changed.

Id be keen to go again. Even took the mrs one time she looved it to. was funny watching her shoot actually being she is so small haha
I think the chain is if you use their gun, cause when I go in with mine they never chain them up.

I've got a Glock in 9mm, a SV Infinity in .357 sig and a STI in .357sig and .40 cal. I started with the glock, and now in IPSC competitions I use the sig and have the 2nd one as back up jus in case the 1st fails.

Most people seemed to be shocked when I tell them I shoot competively. Then I take them out for a go, at 1st they are hesitant but once they fire off that 1st round they just fall in love with it.