View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 12:11 AM
Powered by BP98

phizzle at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy S View Post
LOL... Bandwagon much Phil? How'd your team finish up then?
We got some good draft picks and getting a new coach

Wait until the Dockers BOMB out in the first week of the finals again, then the bandwagon will be in full swing! Man the life rafts for all those Freo "faithful" that support when they are winning and don't follow football when they are losing because they hate the Eagles too haha.

<3

In saying that I am prepared to eat my words. I have said for more than a few years now Freo have always had a pretty bloody good list, they just lacked playing 100% for 4 quarters. This year they are preforming well at home AND away which is making all the difference. If it wasn't for 2 of their best players being injured (sometimes more than 2) for a fair portion of the season they would have been Top 4 taking the Dogs spot for a second chance. Predicting a tough as nails game with much physicality and think it will be a slog fest, wouldn't surprise me if no more than 80-90 points were scored combining the scores. Still, I think Hawks have the advantage everywhere except the ruck and will come out with the win (and possibly a few tribunal hearings ).