View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 05:17 PM
Sign me up!
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

trainwrex at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordz View Post
Fark that man.

What you got now is a exotic, and not just some product that a bunch of tech heads, engineers, corporates and designers thought was best to make and sell the most money, its yours. Your ideas, concepts, style, engineering, thoughts, dreams and work.

Sure i see ferrari's, astons, porches driving around sydney roads form time to time, and sure, they're nice and wholesome, but i can't think that someone has exactly the same one, and all you need to have is money, not taste.

Exotics cars are nice, but to me they're ultimately symbols of wealth, and a wank at large, and hence have lost all exploit of passion and machine.

I dream of owning my own iteration of the perfect STI, which will different to yours, not a ferrari. because thats me, and cars like these offer the opportunity of our personal dream car.... rather than someone elses.

BTW perfect sti to me. (RA-R, 1200kg, carbon leather pole positions, suede dash, advan rs aggressive and no spoiler)

More to the point, WHEELS, my favourtie are advan RS' or advan RZ, 18x9 low offset

Yes understand what your saying, but if i did end up wanting to change direction i,e new car i wont be able to even get a fraction of the cost that i put into this car. This is where exotics (if bought secondhand) atleast can recoup costs..

I think its rewarding doing everything how u want it to be. However the cost is huge to do so, unless u can do it yourself. I neither have the time, tools and skill to get it to a quality that i would be satisified with in the short term.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXPLICIT View Post
Drive a symbol of wealth on its ragged edge, your synopsis will be well and truly flawed.

However as a symbol of your personality and traits of car modification, your toy will always be your one and only.
I like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by BREW View Post
Your space craft is way cooler than the POS C63.
hahah bryan i wish..

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Dave View Post
do like the C63 though
Yup i love C63...