View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 05:32 PM
Sign me up!
STI Master

grumpyrex at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by club$pec View Post
Does anyone know the size of the stock exhaust on a 2.5lt 2006?
I put a 3" SS TBE on my old 97 and with out a tune it would have given my an easy 10-15% gain IMO.
I've had my 2006 model for a few months now. She has a K&N pannel filter but thats about it.
I love how quiet it is to drive thoe. I want more power and am considering a tune, but it might be a bit of a waste with out the exhaust.......
Also when you guys are quoting around 2K for the butlet TBE from MMS does that include a tune?

Can any one here with the butler TBE comment on the noise? I full stop dont want to hear anything when just coasting along
Price is for exhaust only, tune will be extra.
I think if you don't want to hear anything you may be better off with the standard exhaust. If you want to hear what a Butler system sounds like & you're going to the C. McRae rally there will be a several people attending with these systems fitted to their vehicles, including myself. If you need to hear what it's like from inside the vehicle then pm me & we can tee something up.

Last edited by grumpyrex; 02-09-2010 at 09:27 PM. Reason: spelling