View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 02:21 PM
Sign me up!
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

trainwrex at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by markveron View Post
wide bodys are so hard to fit to your high standard.

if it stuffs up it will look like death.

im not sure of how they graft if on these days but fuk it is a mission to get it flat man.
It all comes to the prep and the quality of the kit imo. Launsport are reknown for producing OEM fit panels. Yes there is blending involved and the door is the biggest issue.

What im thinking about doing depending on cost, is actually get the panels moulded onto the metal door and then make a mould to produce the complete door skin. The wide door skin can can then replace the standard panel. This will make it flow rather than look like its been stuck on.

the rear 1/4 panel imo dosent take much to get right. Its all about the door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVL WRX View Post
imo your car is just about perfect as it stands Tino (i'd have gone for super offset TE37's and made them fit any way i could but i'm a fanboi).

Track it, enjoy it and save for maintenance costs...

but IF (mighty big if) you can get your car to look as good as that red widebody that was posted, DO IT!!! :P

Also, great thread, but ffs the name Tdawg is farkin gay and people using it every 2nd post makes it hard to read this thread without wanting to harm them.. :P

have a nice day...

The rotas are the new TE37s thats why im hessitant to get them. The car is different and i want to keep it that way..

As for the name, i dont tell what nicknames people call me.... hahahah