View Single Post
Old 18-10-2010, 09:09 AM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

VETTETOREX at standard level
Default Sick of break-ins and thieving bastards

I live in Bunbury on an arterial road.

Over the years the amount of car break-ins, vandalism, yard thefts has been amazing.

Usually have a couple of months between them but now regularly weekends and weeknights the lowlifes come in and help themselves.

They normally look for cash/valuables (they leave 10c and 5c coins behind though). All cars are locked.
The interior light on my WRX is on permanently now. I don't know how they get in. Hilux surf has been a target many times. Holden statesmen has been violated too.

Items of value on the verandah, around the front or side of the house gone, moved, found in bushes. House is behind a large gate very far from the road. About 12 years ago a young girl was raped on the boot of one of our cars on a Thursday night. (Police got them eventually)

ANYWAY I'M SICK OF IT. Have had a security camera before and alarm but all quite useless. Plenty of security and surveillance signs around.

Now sticking up 4 video cameras, maybe padlock gates.

What I really want to know is...

What kind of weapons should I use when I catch these bastards and will I go to jail (If they don't knife me first)?

What else can you do. Hardly report to the police as it seems to be a dead end and even if they catch them the penalties are a joke.

Anyone else sick of this kind of Bull****?