View Single Post
Old 19-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Subaru Tech Division

pete gopal at standard level

i completely agree with joe. having one of the bigger cars on the markets (prado) i can physically fit only 2 baby seats at the back even though there are three anchor points. So for whatever reason i cannont have a third child until both of them are older than 7. It's absolutely farked. What gives me the shits is that all of our goodie goodie two shoes politicians base their policies on some stupid statistics. As a kid we never even had a seat belt at the back! I understand that these things might an injury or two but do inconvinience others and limit our travel options. So if you're going to introduce these stupid laws you might as well introduce the fitment of the anchor points (no anchor points on the 3rd row of seats) and subsidise it.

The company i work for has introduced a policy where every car taken onto an unsealed road has to be a 4wd with 4wd engaged AND IT HAS TO HAVE A ROLL CAGE! FARk mission impossible to book a hire car in dunsborough (my next project) where i have to drive on an unsealed road (500 meters in total) with a fakin roll cage. The recent rule was introduced as some chick fell asleep behind the wheel and roll the car....so one stupid incident (nothing happened to her) will inconvinience others.

New toy has arrived, 1/4 mile in 11.2 sec and only 114hp!