View Single Post
Old 19-10-2010, 06:31 PM
Sign me up!
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

trainwrex at standard level

Ive decided since the launsport has the fuel filler already sorted then ill just keep it in the factory position. CBF trying to re-invent the wheel..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mARC View Post
The kit factory fits over the existing flap with its own, I'm assuming Tino's going for a flush even finish on both sides whilst trying to avoid issues with having the widebody petrol flap where it is (from panel flex).
It shouldnt flex as its stuck to the orignal metal flap which is connected to the metal body..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEX. View Post
Forgive me, and you don't need to go in to a long explanation, but what exactly does 'engineered' mean and how does it mean you can get away with changing/adding things to your car?
I think I have a rough idea, but could you make it a smooth one?

cheers Tino

Engineered means that specific things on the car has been approved by a recommended engineer of the DPI. For me the major thing such as fitment of a bigger displacement engine, turbo, ecu etc etc. has been approved for me to be able to run my car..

Obviously ive changed a few things to dress the engine bay up etc, but those core things havent changed.. There are other things which ill also get done in the future..