View Single Post
Old 26-10-2010, 10:07 AM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

Zeratul909 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXPLICIT View Post
given the spate of failing 207's this may well be a smarter long term decision. Best of luck with it.

Keep the personal attacks on the down low guys, its a forum not facebook. Some of you bitches seriously have orifice bleeding issues........
Agreed

Back to the 257 anyhow.

I've been to ASG, and done the usual when first buying the car, exhuast intake tune, and I managed 270 on their dyno. I've got the suspension and tyre setup I want now and I'm happy with that. Driver training, well what can you do other than learn as you go. So what does that leave me to do? A little more power, coz honestly I dont feel mine is quite "lively" enough atm and I'd like a little more kick. Dont ask my why I had 250kw as a figure(maybe I am being unresonable), it just poped into my head and it sounded nice :P so I did the call around to the workshops and asked questions and they said with my budget they put this this and this (forge pistons, sleeves, cam blah blah blah) in it and itd be fine as long as I kept it sensible.

Then I saw this thread and apparently its a BIG no no

Im confused

Im at 270 with only $1000 spent, and I cant spent another $15-$20k to get a extra 60hp and retain my reliability? wtf

Paranoia building hahaha