Thread: fishing thread
View Single Post
Old 27-10-2010, 05:41 PM
Subaru Tech Division

REXXXED knows their stuff

My Cousin and i went yakking last night in Claremont/Swanbourne last night. Freshwater Bay to be more specific.

Between the 2 of us we would have caught at least 10 Black Bream, about 5 or so over 30cm (fat bastards too). A 45cm Flathead, 2 herring, 3 yellowfin whiting and 6 very decent sized King George Whiting....

I didnt even know you could catch these thing in the river! Honestly it was such a good night of fishing.... probably woulda come home with 5 or so sized crabs if i had my scoop on me

Can't wait to head out there again, weather and tide were perfect! Incoming tide allllll day. High tide at 11.18pm. We left at about 12.30am as there wasnt much after the tide turned, and besides we both had to get up early this morning.

I do have pics of what we kept (only the whiting and herring) but im at work so cannot upload at this stage.