View Single Post
Old 31-10-2010, 10:05 PM
Sign me up!
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

trainwrex at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master D View Post
that looks great tino. Once its all painted up it will be even better. are you going with the SWRT Style Decals on the bumper like in the chopped pic?
Nah mate, just the STI sticker in white... ive got my second hand WRC bar which ill use for track days that will have all the stickers on it.. I want it plain so that it looks factory.. Well thats the aim anyway..

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatbag View Post
Looks good.

Im not sure I like the look of all the rivet / screw holes or whatever they are all over it. IMO it doesnt suit the clean look the rest of the car has. Its something you see on beat up old toranas / dad n daves bunkys with bodged up parts wherever it will fit.

I'd be looking at smoothing them over. Still looks awesome though !
Those rivnuts actually hold the fog light covers on and side vents.. if i smoothed them out it wouldnt be functional so dont really want to do that... I think having the three bumpers will kind of let me do different themes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makavel View Post
farrrrk
Thanks mate..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALISTC View Post
That is a bit low..

I've removed it Tino, so less angry more widebody
Cheers mate... farken rude is all i can say, but had my rant.. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3 RA View Post
you tell em T! better hit the weights just in case they're a big cunt

I'm glad i reserved my judgement upon viewing better pics, looks awesome in that little photochop, should look tough when its properly painted! Good work on taking the chance mate, stick with it

Chad.. i know who the fker is that wrote it and i know that i aint got nothing to worry about in that respect.. hahahahah

Yeh i rekon it looks sexxy time as i said before i think it really looks alot different in person and the camera must just capture the bad angles.. hahaha

im hoping jimmy can do some made photoshop skills for me.