View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 02:03 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIGSTi View Post
I only ever catch the train if I absolutely have to, i.e when I lost my license.

I HATE catching the train with a passion and feel sorry for those who do every day! Especially in peak our when there are so many rude smelly pricks and bitches that need a punch in the face! As far as the safety issue goes. I would never ever make someone catch the train out of peak hour times as it's not safe at all.
Same boat - did it for only a month as I got a new job 5 months into my 6 month license suspension - it was fucked!

-rude people with no consideration for others, never have I seen such herds of people shoving each other around getting on and off trains. I recall with amusement some guy who was a good foot shorter than me and a "few kg" lighter pushing me in the back trying to get on at the Warwick station. He shat his pants when I turned around and said in a dead serious voice "if you do that again im going to throw you off the train while its moving"

-numbers of trains - this relates to 1 directly - there simply isnt enough in peak hour leading to the battle of the cattle for the few spots on each train.

-park and ride facilities are fucking shit - even though I was getting dropped off in the mornings, it was obvious how shitful the facilities are, lines of cars fighting for limited spots.

All of these make me happy to pay the $12 dollars a day I have to when a little late and not grabbing the free spots. Seeing as though a bus and train to mine was 4.60, its only 2.40 extra for the joy of not dealing with that shit.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]