View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 03:04 PM
Sign me up!
IMPREZA STi S204

JDM_STYLE at standard level
Angry iPhone iFail help!!!!!! please

Ok so I have been using my iPhone 3gs all morning sms'ing, internet and calls then all of a sudden the network goes and I get this message below on the screen but it also says "RESTORE NEEDED" (not my actual phone just a pic from the net)

So I plug it into my pc and itunes starts as usual, a window pops up saying "waiting for iPhone" so I wait then I get the message "iTunes cannot activate your iPhone because the SIM card is notinserted or a SIM PIN is required, Disconnect your iPhone.make sure the SIM card is inserted correctly and. if you use a SIM PIN. tap Ulock to enter it. and then reconnect your iPhone"

So I've turned the phone off, taken the SIM out wiped it to make sure there is no dirt etc put it back in and started it up again.

I still get the"iTunes connect logo" and I try syncing the phone again with iTunes (after closing it and reopening it) and it still comes up with the NO SIM CARD error!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to get my phone working again, oh and another thing is about a month ago my pc can no longer see or open the iPhone as a camera so I can copy pics.

I know I've probably lost all my pics etc but I just want to be able to actually use my phone again so any actual info or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Wayne

221.7KW-ATW 498.5NM MMS ROLLER DYNO & BUILT BY STi NINJAS, BUILD #318/600

EBISU SUBARU, SHIBUYA-KU TOKYO