View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 08:59 PM
Sir AntiLag

Alternate at standard level

What I love is that people who have passed their L's, had their P's for a year, and made it from A to B without a bingle think theyre the best drivers in the world and that any law changes are out to get them, because theyre "unfairly targeted"

The same attitude as the dick a few months ago "I do 10 k's over the limit, Because I know its safe to do so"

Bullshit. Check your speed, follow the rules, and youll find its not that hard to keep your license.

Some people need to realise the rules are not in effect for everyday "Im just driving over here" stuff. Its so you have a better, and safer chance of avoiding, or at least minimising harm from the unexpected. Its for the car that slams its brakes on in front of you, the car that runs the red light, the pedestrian who runs out from behind a bus, the kangaroo who freezes in the middle of the road at 12AM.

Why is it harder for you with a performance car on P plates? Is it harder for you than anybody else here to keep below the speed limit? personally I dont think you should even be allowed behind the wheel of a performance car while inexperienced.

Yes, some people who arent on P's drive like fucktards, But I think their idea is right. Make young drivers aware while they are that: young. Then maybe theyll learn, because the young drivers will then become the not so young drivers, who will hopefully have a positive influence on younger drivers again.

Perhaps if it is so important for you to keep your license as itd be inconveniant otherwise, it will give you the better judgement to make the right choice on the road. As said a license, and the roads are a privelage, not a right. 'Needing' your license to get to work everyday does not give you the right to go that little bit faster than anybody else.

Last edited by Alternate; 04-11-2010 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Speeling