View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 09:33 PM
Sign me up!
uh oh

gumby at standard level
Send a message via MSN to gumby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordiee View Post
mate who are you kidding? everyone uses the term "lose" when referring to demerits irl
it's a moot point anyway

i have no idea how to drive properly?
why don't you ask some of the people on this forum i've met in person
i've only lost 2 demerits myself, plenty of people on this forum have lost their license, it's not like it's that hard

i'm merely stating that most people i know who are my age have lost demerits

you're all just old and withered and can't relate to the youth of today, not really but maybe try and think back to the days when you were on p's and then reply
Well...congratulations, you have only 2 points, and how long have you had your license?

Quote:
i've only lost 2 demerits myself, plenty of people on this forum have lost their license, it's not like it's that hard
....and acting like a dickhead on the road is the cause of the loss of license... (not saying I am an innocent on the road, just stating that in 99% of the cases, there is a fairly valid reason for the loss)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate View Post

Bullshit. Check your speed, follow the rules, and youll find its not that hard to keep your license.

Why is it harder for you with a performance car on P plates? Is it harder for you than anybody else here to keep below the speed limit? personally I dont think you should even be allowed behind the wheel of a performance car while inexperienced.
Quoted for truth. Im in 100% agreement that inexperienced drivers should not be in a performance car. You don't see motorcyclists get their license and legally jump on a 1000cc bike and ride it down the street.

Last edited by gumby; 04-11-2010 at 09:45 PM.