View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 10:47 AM
Dak Dak Boom!

BOMB3R is a guruBOMB3R is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kato View Post
To all you whinging P-platers... Lay off the pipe.

You are a novice driver. You have no skill. If you are still 17 your brain and peripheral vision is actually still developing. You are more likely to succumb to peer pressure and do stupid things. Trust me, I've been there!

4 points is a hell of a lot in a year. It takes 3 years to get your points back, so this means you would be losing your license within 3 years at that rate. As you are new to driving, you should be cautious, not speeding everywhere. Getting caught twice in a year for doing 10-20kph over the speed limit is just not on and causing danger for many others on the road.

And I agree with others that the P plate should be placed in a regular visable spot.

It's funny how when you are a novice driver, you don't want people to know so you look cool going through the bottle shop. When you are a bit older you realise how you want all the P-platers to be extremely visable so you can prepare for the unexpected.
Agree John, if you don't speed you won't lose your license and you'll keep your job. It's your choice to speed and therefore YOUR choice whether you keep your license or not.

Drivers especially younger drivers are getting worse not better which is also due to the performance of the cars nowadays being alot better than what you old boy or grandfather drove to the Police Station to grab their license without sitting a test.

Alot of younger people (not all of you of course) nowadays just expect to have things their own way as they are to used to being handed shit on a platter and when things get a little tougher they stamp their feet like alot of you are doing now rather than accepting it an changing your behaviour accordingly.

My 3c

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
365hp and 515nm

New Beast to arrive April 2015 - 365hp, 450nm, 0-100 in 4.4sec. AMG Goodness!

Last edited by BOMB3R; 05-11-2010 at 10:57 AM.