View Single Post
Old 29-05-2006, 10:54 AM
Sir AntiLag

AC Schnitzer at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackietattat
Hi,

I think I've really gotten the modding bug now. I've bought what I could get in terms of accessories and now I want to go abit on performance. Im from a regional/remote area so i cant heavily mod my car in case if something goes wrong.

So far, I have bought my defi guages and a avcr. Just got my rear sway bar. so Im looking specifically for a cat-back exhaust (keeping in mind that I do not want to go hard core modding) so a tbe wouldnt be necessary. Maybe a bigger tmic, then i will be looking at springs and rims.

The bottom line is, where exactly do you guys go shopping and would i be able to have their contact details please and maybe, give me sugguestion to a newbie like me.

PS. I have a my06 rex.
Hi Blackie,

I would save the money on the AVCR and the TMIC and put them into a decent 3" TBE and a piggyback.

The car will run slightly on the richer side with the exhaust. As for AVCR, boost levels can be adjusted via aftermarket ECU such as piggyback, reflash or standalone ECUs.

A fairly mild level of mods would probably be Intakes (pod or panel), 3" TBE, and Aftermarket ECU.

I believe others have different opinions so at the end of the day it really depends on what you want. Enjoy the new car !