Thread: EOI: P-WRX Caps
View Single Post
Old 20-11-2010, 03:33 PM
Dak Dak Boom!

BOMB3R is a guruBOMB3R is a guru
Default EOI: P-WRX Caps

I don't have firm pricing yet but I assume they will be $20 for members and $25 for non members (although option 4 will ne $25 and $30 for non members), so save yourself some money and become a member before buying.

Join here:
http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/payments.php

The design I want will have www.perth-wrx.com on the reverse of the hat as well but I ran out of time at work on Friday so you will have to use your imagination.

Few Options and the Poll rules so whatever is voted for the most I will order. Maybe even 2 Options but will sort that out later depending on whether a certain amout has to be ordered of each, if I can mix it up then it's ok. There are no stupid designs (see disclaimer on option 5) so if you place an EOI I still expect you to order even if your preference isn't being made.

Option 1 (This is also the design on the front)

BACK FASTENER

* Gunmetal tuck-in buckle

Option 2

BACK FASTENER

* Cross-over velcro

Option 3

BACK FASTENER

* Cross-over velcro

Option 4 New Product Added

http://www.epiclegend.com/epicweb2.0...ode=3975-BL.RE

Option 5
**as this option is a bit out there it will only go ahead if it gets the votes and I can order 2 designs - If only 1 design can be ordered then this won't go ahead as it's not for everyone. So only vote for this option if your also happy with the other ones.

BACK FASTENER

* Cross-over velcro

Please DO NOT post if you have no intention of ordering as it throws out the cost and you'll be added to the Black Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
365hp and 515nm

New Beast to arrive April 2015 - 365hp, 450nm, 0-100 in 4.4sec. AMG Goodness!

Last edited by BOMB3R; 25-11-2010 at 08:52 AM.