Thread: Hey Guys!!
View Single Post
Old 26-11-2010, 12:15 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

Vamanos at standard level
Default Hey Guys!!

hey guys just wanted to officially introduce myself onto this forum after being a member and salvaging info from this site for i think about two months now

The name is Eunos, but all my friends just call me nos for short. when i tell ppl my name's nos they say oh, like the turbo?.. i just and tell em no, like short for my full name *sigh*

Anyways i've been interested in performance/luxury cars since i left high school in 05 but wrxs have to be my all time favourite (obtainable) dream car. 06-07 to be exact.

Im not new to the turbo scene but very new to the wrx scene, however from the abundance of knowledge ive learned from this site i feel like i have more than enough knowledge to get me by.

Cars i've owned previously include ( from first car to most recent) a Eunos 800M supercharged v6(first car), '89 300zx, 2 ford telstars, a mazda 323, a mazda 929, an '89 BMW 525i, 97 Honda Prelude vti-R, BA MK2 XR6T 6spd, 98 BMW 540i and hopefully very soon an MY06 wrx.

I look forward to speaking to you guys on this site and meeting you in person when we get a cruise organised. Oh and just in case there is any confusion im a guy haha.

Thanks for reading.
-Nos