View Single Post
Old 26-11-2010, 09:21 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

BALISTC knows their stuff

Thanks doods

Read the blog for more info on power and torque. Net result from TMIC install and E85 fuel mix was 60nm and 1000rpm more response.. no extra power but there was a few reasons for that, will be sorting that out pretty soon.

I didn't make a big deal out of the power/torque figures because something whacky has been going on and the power/torque fluctuated fairly massively between my last 3 tunes, from my original 352/435 figure.. rather than comparing the figures.. I can let everyone know how much it picked up from my last tune.

Figures aside, the car is ridiculously fast now.. front diff really earns its keep now when it comes on boost, and my sub box which was velcro'ed down to the carpet (which was also velcro'ed to the boot floor) doesn't hold anymore under acceleration.. a good bum dyno result!

Mixing the fuel last night went well.. have a process in place now which makes it a fairly painless 10 minute exercise

Car came up a treat.. I highly recommend Adz from OCDetailing, did a sterling job on it.. I can't stop looking at it!!