View Single Post
Old 26-11-2010, 11:49 AM
STI Master

scary knows their stuff

what contract are you contracted under?

Look in the annexures and look for a) who your contract is with (the principal) b) amounts for overdue payments.

Without knowing what contract you are under it is a bit hard to say "if" you are entitled to anything.

Also seeing as you are referring to ither parties is the the contract a construction managment arrangment where you are contracted to the project manager or Pacific Mining.

Basically the normal rate for overdue payments is 18% in construction or the rate set by the RBA for interest on overdue payments.

Dependant on the size of the contract it will prbably cost more to try and enforce the payment of interest on the overdue amount than the actual interest.

You need to sit down in front of your contract manager and come to a resolution.

If the person you are contracted to is a builder then you can persue via the BRB although your contract should also state on the annexures who will arbitrate in the case of dispute - normally the president of the institute of arbitrators.

Like I said what contract type and a copy of the annexures will give a greater insight.

12.463 1/4 mile, not bad for an old school Liberty [DECEASED]

MY08 Liberty Tuned by STi