View Single Post
Old 29-12-2010, 03:42 PM
Sign me up!
IMPREZA STi S204

JDM_STYLE at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent View Post
The nissan GTR Race car (32) i would let go for $120, comes with certificate and everything. And as all of my models are in mint condition.

Theres also the GTR that raced in the Super GT that i've got, comes complete with base and display case for $160. Only 1000 made and have certificate

Also i have 1:18 STI S204 by Auto Art, i will also let go for about 100

2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo WRC by auto art. $130

Reason why i am selling is because i want to make room for 1:12 scales as i am leaning towards collecting them, also i want to get rid of the imports.

Ive recently bought a 1:12 Auto Art signature edition of the Bugatti veyron, lol cost me 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPreSiV View Post
Pic of the s204? If its the same as the silver one on their website for $105 new, I'll give u $90 for yours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent View Post
No i don't, however i have limited edition, Coupe 60th anniversary HSV. Comes with certificate and all. Beautiful replica, i'm not sure how much i'll let that go for.

ImPresiv, it is the Same one on their website, Silver S204. If you are serious about purchasing this $90 and its yours. Pm me, I don't know how to upload pics, been awhile since i came on Perth wrx too
Pffft don't sell it to Kym, sell it to me I actually have the car LOL.

I can swap products or cash for it if you want.

221.7KW-ATW 498.5NM MMS ROLLER DYNO & BUILT BY STi NINJAS, BUILD #318/600

EBISU SUBARU, SHIBUYA-KU TOKYO