View Single Post
Old 30-12-2010, 08:06 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

VETTETOREX at standard level
Smile

Yeah, you're right. I'm crazy but it's making me a better person. I feel like making a citizen's arrests 10 times a day.

I see so many laws being broken every day, I spend more time these days making sure I don't break any kind of law than having any fun. I'm known for it.

I am what my friends call an infringement magnet. Luckily, I've barely been done for anything just people around me.

I say "don't ride your Motorcross bike there, it's illegal. (They've done it for 5+ years, when I'm there....Hello Ranger)

You're not allowed to camp here (hello C.A.L.M)

Can't launch your boat here (Hello water police - damaging reef in the middle of nowhere)

Don't drive down that non-sign-posted road (Hello private property owner )

Don't have rod holders or spotlights sticking off your bullbar that were sold with your car from a dealership...

I want to follow the rules... there are just so many it's hard to keep up.

When I was younger, we always got a warning for infringements, and we learned not to do it again.

Now... Whether it's the Ranger, Water Police, CALM or a Policeman the book is already out filling out the fine.

What shits me most is I see every Tom, Dick and Harry swilling beers in their boats out on the water and at the ramp, then hop in their cars and drive home.

The bit that shits me is that I know if I do it I'll get busted, but hey, that's just me!!!!

(Be cool, I'm not that paranoid, I'm sure someone can relate, and after all, these laws are all there for a reason)