View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Sign me up!
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

trainwrex at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejay View Post
Praise the lord! Do what makes you happy man, and thats my point mostly. Every man and their dog wants you to do something different. Do what makes you happy - your car, your time effort and money.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and more often than not they are full of shit.

I did about 12 events....
Yeh mate i dont mind ppls opinions otherwise i wouldnt have never bothered with this thread. In the end i choose to do what i want to do as i am the only one to face the consequences...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPreSiV View Post
I've seen Tino at about 7 events I think..

Tiny, do what Doug said... he knows best.
I think ive done similar to TJ but whos seen him there.. lols

bah i do what i know best... hahahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrally View Post
lol. I wasn't worried about the authenticity of the bar, or it's special magical powers, more importantly I didn't want to see it crack and fall apart like so many bars that get cut up and lose integrity.

Dougie this is the strongest front bar ive seen in my life, the carbon construction is unbelieveable and very very light. Im actually wearing down the blades trying to trim this bar, so cutting for those oil coolers will not affect the integrity of the bar at all...

I think im going to trim it to fit the coolers as really once i paint the bar and loose the stickers apart from the super taikyu one im never going to sell it..