Thread: Vodafail
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 02:27 PM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philbo View Post
Ok so If I whinge enough about 3's shit coverage and the fact they wont let me swith over to vodafone to utilise their free roaming in rural areas option where do I stand in breaking contract ?

1. Their Coverage is shite
2. They charge me for calling their own 13 contact numbers inc billing and other things
3. They charge me for roaming calls within WA even though its meant to be included in my $79 a month unlimited cap.
4. Their Coverage is appalling.
5. They have the cheek to attempt to get me to pay three weeks in advance before my bill is even due and dont stop calling me for a week at least two phone calls a day. I have recordings of it too, even one of me telling them to "politely leave me the F*** alone" and "Please don't call me before 9am and after 5pm"
6. Ring up querying my bill and i'm on hold for 40 mins hang up re try again another 20 mins and I get slogged on my next fucking bill for $47.84 for calling there FUCKING 13 help line !!!!

Three is shite as well as VODAFAIL, now they are the same company its EVEN MORE FUCKING WORSE THAN IT WAS BEFORE.

Rant over. But seriously options ? or Opinions ?

Thanks
Telecommunications ombudsman