View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 04:48 PM
Sir AntiLag

Latenitez at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALISTC View Post
Anyways I'm over this E85 mix business.. pain in the arse, and super expensive..

The torque gain is worth it but I'm going to visit other options to increase torque without having to resort to smashing bulk timing in on the E85.. twin scroll, as well as optimising a number of other areas of the inlet/exhaust.

I'm also awaiting Gav's results with his CBRD billet wheel turbo before I do anything of course

After all of this I may revisit the E85 thing again, but straight E85 rather than a mix.. which also means I need new injectors and fuel system.

The only problem with all of this is dollars, as I'm buying a new house currently which is priority.. plus I can't put my Tarmac Gear in until I get the car retuned on pump, as the ASG dyno doesn't like Tarmac Gear diffs

Anyways, stay tuned.. BALISTC will be undergoing some more changes, as it has over the 9 years of ownership!!

Having owned it for so long, it's so tempting to sell up and try something else, but the fact that I know and love my dak dak's inside out, plus anything less than an S-Series or something crazy (Tino spec) would be a side step for me rather than an upgrade, means that this is going to stay in my possession a little longer
Dibs when you sell it buddy, by then i can afford it

Cheers Admin