View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 06:29 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

PsYcHeD at standard level

Yes, i did sell the car to my bro, n no he's not a sucker Carlie, he knew exactly wat it'd been thru...obviously

Brendan, i knew full well that they aren't cheap to run/mod from the beginning. I do miss the anti-lag n the sweet boxer sound, but otherwise I had just had enuff of fast cars, so sold up. Plus it was getting tiring listening to the usual suspect arrogant fukwits rant and rave on this forum. I can well afford to buy another one, but have decided to put my $ to better use.

Mat, i spent around $70k all up. N i wasn't drunk on goon last wk! Rarely drink that these days. Pure Blondes mate Soz bout leavin ya's the other nite, that dude i got chattin to in Deen was a mate from my 2nd job, good bloke.

My bro hasnt had any real drama's with the car since he's had it. Runs well, been slightly detuned with a near new VF35.

The Dedicated LPG Falcon Wagon is an awesome car. Took a lil bit of gettin used to in the beginning - vision, size, RWD etc. But its only costin me $50/600km on fuel, bargain!