Old 02-02-2011, 06:25 PM
Sign me up!
///M3

Jimmy S at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Dave View Post
hyperflow will def fit
Ah... LOL... Negative ghost-rider!

Hyperflow was purchased and spent 90 mins last night working out exactly why the other TMIC didn't fit, and indeed why very few aftermarket TMIC's will fit with the GTPumps/Zage bolt on turbo... basically the compressor side outlet flange is on more of an angle than the stock one! Which means it fouls against the core of the larger aftermarket cooler's!

Filing the edge off the turbo outlet flange and possibly a little off the cooler end tank may squeeze it on there, but I am all for not damaging things and finding a proper replacement, so the Hyperflow is now sold to Andrew.

I am now looking to buy this ProcessWest kit which from my mucking around last night, I am much more confident will fit the Liberty setup, and will also fit the turbo due to the different intercooler entry layout! Once some $$s come through from Andrew and Troy who kindly offered to take the other TMIC back, I will have the PW kit on the way, and hopefully with only minor adjustments to suit, I'll eventually have a larger top mount!

In the mean time, I did get my SARD in-tank fuel pump in the mail today... So will work on fitting that into the swimming pool under the rear seat soon!

<3

'04 E46 S/C M3 Coupe