View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 12:51 PM
Burnout!

Kato is a guruKato is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKVIGTI View Post
Personally I'd prefer them to be spending their time on the road scanning plates and booking unlicensed drivers and drivers of unregistered vehicles than spending their time hiding behind a bush nabbing people for 7km over.
This won't catch unlicensed drivers, just unlicensed cars. Yes that is great, they shouldn't be on the road.

It just seems to me that they have removed the rego stickers on cars due to the massive cost of printing a sticker and then spent it on super dooper scanning technology to check if a car is unregistered.

Stickers worked quite well and also let people know that their car was up for licensing. With all the issues of the DPI not sending out licensing renewals and it is up to the owner, there are just going to be more and more unlicensed cars on the road.

KISS would solve this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewp View Post
sorry to reference back in the thread, but i've had cops in both xr6s and bettys revving their engines next to me at the lights trying to instigate a drag and also had em tailgating or pulling along side me and accelerating/decelerating to entice me to race

when they tailgate and do the along side you thing, it's fkn intimidating. singling people out coz of the car they choose to drive (it's stock and near new, if it's such a fkn issue to have an sti why do they allow them to be sold in the first place??) is straight out discrimination in my book
If anyone does this, pull over and let them go past you.

Any police officer doing this, grab their plates and the time and report it. Or get footage call Today Tonight and watch them turn it into a hoon story.