View Single Post
Old 16-02-2011, 09:51 AM
Sir AntiLag

ITGRIPS at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damo69 View Post
Ill give you a run down on the random cars that appear in the background of my pics in here and my albums.

1992 EB GT – old man bought it brand new, just had it all resprayed, fixed the electrics – fantastic car to drive I wanted to buy it and I was going to tickle it to about 250rwkw - no dice he loves that car, dont blame him it is the most thorough car ford built everything matches perfectly i.e. the suspension, engine, gear box ratios etc all work in unison really balanced car but it could use an extra bit of power only has 200kw at the engine. needs 250rwkw

Series 3 TS50 – old man’s once again, he wanted me to buy this, but I bought a wrx instead car is for sale on car sales, but won’t budge from the listed price.
Great car, last of the tickford motors 5.6l Windsor.

09 Merc E350 – old mans daily, needs a set of 22" lowenharts
cheers! nice! don't see many EB/EL GT's around at all, must be all hiding away. also, not many TE/TS50's either, although i saw a blue TE the other day down Williams st in Cannington! G/f's step dad is a big Ford nut and always goes on about the TE/TS50's and how he'd love to have one, especially a 5.6L!

cheers
chris