View Single Post
Old 17-02-2011, 07:32 PM
Flat Four Father

Pimpreza at standard level

Ahh Champix, the pill of dreams...........really vivid fucking dreams, the sort you want more of, but they work and work well, after smoking for close to 35yrs apart from a couple of times when I went cold turkey (last time 13yrs ago) I took my new doc's advice.

I started taking Champix about 8 weeks ago and because you keep smoking you set your own date within 2 weeks of starting the 3 month course, I gave up on the 15th day and apart from the odd desire I've barely thought of them since, though in the last couple of days I've cut down to half a pill a day instead of 2 so can wean myself off them (I could kill for one now writing this) but I'm determined to stay off especially after just having 2 failed operations to clear the main artery in my leg and now having to go back next month for a week to have the fucking thing replaced.

Poxy smokes & shit diet = high cholesterol & diabetes & I'm not even fat grrrrrr

They were really pushing those E smokes on late night TV when I was in China a year ago, just like the nasty gold watches & cheap steam cleaners......enough to put me off them.
Yamaha Zooma 50cc rocket hopefully going with the Transit.

Last edited by Pimpreza; 17-02-2011 at 07:39 PM.