View Single Post
Old 22-03-2011, 04:42 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

easytiger at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by urabus View Post
In an about face to the things that shit me thread and also my Fuktard employee of the day thread I thought I would start up a thread where one could put stories that brought a smile to there face.

Could end up with a heap of CSB but at least some people might find it interesting!

I'll start. Had a rather ambitious emloyee. Wanted to be MD before he could fill out a timesheet. Anyways hung around for a few years and to be fair did a pretty good job as a site supervisor. Basically illiterate but we could work around that. Anyways kept pushing for more money / responsibility which he clearly was not ready for. So he left for his coveted 'management position' with an opposition company. Was definitely in the right place at the right time and took on the job running the place.

It has taken about 3 years but found out last week that the company he is running is now bankrupt and in the process of being wound up.

My heart bleeds..... Just waiting for him to swallow his pride and ring up looking for a job..... I hope my HR girl puts him through to me so I can give him a piece of my mind before I laugh at him and hang up....

Brendon

you vindictive so and so