View Single Post
Old 15-06-2006, 11:21 AM
d_generate

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver02Sti
mmmm.....fiesty

I can tell you have been thru the experience as you appear to be a little bit bitter about the situation d generate. Maybe you werent so d generate before your experience with the lovable rogues of the legal, insurance and medical world. People do tend to lose their souls during the experience.

You have been ripped off by your lawyer my friend as they are definately capped at $10 000 (which can work for and against you).

As I said you have to play the game. You definately need to do your research and play hardball or you will be eaten alive (which happens to most people as they believe there lawyer will do all the work for them - WRONG).

By the way I do not get my info from cookoo land degenerate I get it from the land of defeating lawyers and insurance companies and receiving very large amounts of $$$$$'s.

TIP: NEVER TRUST A LAWYER
First off I've got better things to do than go around ripping off insurance companies, it just makes everyone else's premiums higher.
I've just had my "lawyer only" bill taxed, do you know what TAXING means? ( that's when the big boys get involved ) at $36,000. So please show me in writing where it "officially" says there is a cap of $10,000 on lawyers expenses for Motor Vehical claims. You may be talking about "workers comp" which is a totally different kettle of fish.
And no mate, apart from when it comes to lawyers I'm as happy as a pig in shit, I just don't suffer fools lightly.
I'm just trying to give the girl a heads up on what she may run into, I don't particularly give a rats arse one way or the other how she handles it, it's just a warning on what can & does happen.