View Single Post
Old 15-06-2006, 02:43 PM
d_generate

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver02Sti
no wonder you got ripped off you are a fuckn idiot
Ok Compo King, put your money where your mouth is & prove your wild claim, just scan where it says there is a $10,000 limit on MV charges by lawyers & put it here, not too hard for a self taught Lawyer like yourself is it?
Oh & by the way Compo King, I may have been overcharged but I "will" get it back ( it's just unfortunate they get their hands on your settlement cheque before you do & they hope you won't take it any further )
I settled for a lot more than you are worth, so I have all the time in the world to wait, cos the longer it takes him the worse he looks, in fact there are that many cases against him, there is a good chance he will be struck off.
Unlike you who are right up there on all matters pertaining to law & lawyers I just went with someone the bar association recomended, as I dont make a living out of ripping people off like you, I knew fuck all about these parasites.
P.S. Did you start on old ladies before you worked your way up to insurance companies?
P.P.S. What next, more name calling, possible threats of violence, ooooh. Fucking Child.