View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 10:46 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Shodown at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALISTC View Post
We have an 09 hatch and it fits me, the mrs, bub, pram and a big bag full of gear very comfortably.
Got a MY06 sedan. Bub was born 9th March. You might want to check baby seat fitment first. Ours fits, however the front passanger will have their ankle around their ears...... (not for kinky reasons either) whilst the baby is in newborn rear facing position. Seat is NOT meant to touch the baby seat therefore it is close to its most forward setting to avoid this.

Having the seat this far forward sux cos the I have to move forward to look around the passenger for traffic at T junctions.

Plus, its an bit of a bitch to get bub out without without leaning into the car excessively, hard to do in car parks without bashing car next to you. I now appreciate Parents with Prams parking !! I get by ok as I can reach in fairly easily being tall. The Mrs who is 5ft nothing finds it more difficult.

It will be fine once the seat is changed to forward facing.

Another thing worth looking at....what pram are you looking to fit in the boot.

We ended up chosing the pram based on which fit best in the boot - Baby Jogger City Select. However you wont have much room when shopping for anything.

My advice for what its worth, go the Forester.