View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 09:40 PM
Sir AntiLag

RamWRC at standard level

Just an update.. I've driven the car a few times now since the incident on sunday, and nothing has happened. All seems to be running fine. Now that I have my hand controller working again, I thought I'd set it up to do what matt said above. I also found a handy site for power fc FAQs, and found this:

If the AIRFLOW WARN is set to ON the engine light will flash when the airflow value gets near its ceiling limit of 5 volts.
If the INJECTOR WARN is set to ON the engine light will flash when the injector duty values gets to 98%
If the KNOCK wARNING is set to ON the engine light will flash when the knock level exceeds 60

So I thought hmm alright, let's go check to see what's turned on. And I found that the only warning that's turned on, is knock, meaning it would of had to exceed 60...

The highest I've ever seen it is at 6. It's normally around the 2 mark when cruising. So what would of caused it to suddenly hit the 60 mark? And then have no problems since. If of course that's what caused it? Which by what I'm reading, it had to be right?